There are two deadlines to apply:
– 1ts wave: from the 5th December 2016 to the20th February 2017
– 2nd wave: from the 20th March 2017 to the 15th May 2017
Read carefully all instructions in section “Application process” and submit your application in time!
The selection of the students for the 2nd wave will be completed in June 2017 and the programme will start in September 2017. The number of study places available is limited and the application process is highly competitive. The selection is done on merit basis.
Why to choose AMIS Master’s Program in Advanced Materials for Innovation and Sustainability:
- Combine studies in advanced materials with innovation, business and entrepreneurship education
- Get connected with industry
- Double degree
- International experience: study in two different European cities
- Networking with entrepreneurship and business ecosystem stakeholders and start-ups