There are two deadlines to apply:
– 1ts wave (specific funding opportunities): from the 2nd November 2017 to the 31st January 2018
– 2nd wave (general applications): from the 1st February 2018 to the 30th April 2018
Read carefully all instructions in section “Application process” and submit your application in time!
The selection of the students for the 2nd wave will be completed in June 2018 and the programme will start in September 2018. The number of study places available is limited and the application process is highly competitive. The selection is done on merit basis.
Why to choose AMIS Master’s Program in Advanced Materials for Innovation and Sustainability:
- Combine studies in advanced materials with innovation, business and entrepreneurship education
- Get connected with industry
- Double degree
- International experience: study in two different European cities
- Networking with entrepreneurship and business ecosystem stakeholders and start-ups