All applicants must submit an online application including required documents which must be uploaded into the application system:
- An officially attested copy of an official Bachelor’s degree certificate and authorized translation of the degree certificate in English
- In case of on-going studies: a statement certifying that you are in the final year of your studies. The statement must be written by the degree administration office (or equivalent department), confirming that you are enrolled on the final year of your education and giving your expected completion date.
- Transcript of records in original language and translated into English. All courses taken must be included.
- Curriculum vitae (AMIS Master CV template)
- Copy of passport or ID-card
- Language test scores
- 2 reference forms (AMIS Master Reference Form)
- Other optional documents (e.g. a paper copy of GRE and GMAT results if taken, patents, publications, relevant work certificates)
In the application form student selects the entry universities in order of preference (Aalto, Grenoble INP, TU Darmstadt).
The motivation letter is included into the online form where you are expected to describe your motivation, interest to join AMIS Program, and innovative potential and interest for entrepreneurship and businesses. Feel free to include your personal and professional reasons for wanting to join the EIT Raw Materials AMIS Master’s Program and to propose an entrepreneurial/innovation/business idea you would like to implement.
Incomplete applications will not be processed.