Students enrolled in the AMIS Programme will be entitled to the following EIT grants and allowances:
• A travel and subsistence allowance: an allowance of 4500€ will be available to cover travel and subsistence costs for mandatory components of the programme (summer schools, exchanges, internships etc.).
• Added value student activities grants (AVSA grants): these grants of 9000€ are additionally awarded to students enrolled in an EIT RawMaterials EIT-labelled programme. They cover travel, subsistence and living costs for students to participate in the following activities:
– industry placements and other internships,
– exchanges with other universities,
– attending conferences or workshops,
– and/or similar activities additional to the regular programme contents directed at promoting the learning, knowledge, skills, professional flexibility and pursuit of careers of students during and after having passed the EIT RawMaterials-funded programme.
Please note that no separate application is needed.